Armstrong 11-994 3/8-INCH Drive Armstrong MAXX Locking Flex Ratchet
Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools have a heritage of Made in the USA since four brothers founded the company in 1890. This Armstrong brand product is built from premium materials and workmanship ensuring unequalled strength, toughness, and durability. Product Type: 3/8-Inch Drive Armstrong Maxx Locking Flex Ratchet Drive Tang Size (Inch): 3/8 Finish: Full Polish Chrome Tooth Count: 60 Ratchet Angle: 6 Quick Release: No Ratchet Head Style: Teardrop Head Thickness (Inch): 0.477 Ratchet Handle Type: Locking Flex Head Width (Inch): 1.188 Overall Length (Inch): 11.625 ASME Specification: B107.10m US Federal Specification: GGG-W-641e Repair Kit: 11-982.
Features of Armstrong 11-994 3/8-INCH Drive Armstrong MAXX Locking Flex Ratchet
- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- 9-Position Locking Flex Head maximizes safety and maintains position for multi-angle, multi-application use regardless of load
- Unique enclosed head (no screws) with two O-rings resists contaminants for extreme strength and long life.
- Sleek tapered head with a low profile design permits access in extremely confined areas.
- Recessed reversing lever has as On/Off markings for SAFETY
Specifications of Armstrong 11-994 3/8-INCH Drive Armstrong MAXX Locking Flex Ratchet
|Product Dimensions||12 x 1.2 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||11-994|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: