Dynaplug® TIRE REPAIR TOOL KIT - Pro Stainless Steel
The PRO SS is machined from solid billet 303 stainless steel, is super durable and packs a big punch when you need it. Yet, it weighs only 6 ounces. The kit includes storage case, tool, 8 repair plugs, 3 insertion tubes, 1 air stopper and 1 clearing attachment and 1 pipe cleaner = 16 items. Extra features are storage slots machined in the tool body, replaceable insertion tubes and a convenient size (3.8" long) that fits in small spaces. The tool comes with the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. The Dynaplug solution is designed to repair a punctured tire in just a few minutes without taking the tire off the wheel. You don't need anything more than the tool and the repair plug to permanently seal the puncture hole from the inside out without compromising the tire balance. One plug seals a puncture from an object like a nail, screw or staple the size of a 16D 3Â½" long nail. Dynaplug repairs a puncture in tires for cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, campers, motor homes, RVs, garden tractors and more. IN ADDITION, Dynaplug is compatible with run flats and tires with pressure monitoring sensors. Add Dynaplug to your other vehicle repair tools and save time and money with a solution you can use with confidence. The DynaplugÂ® solution was certified by UTAC, a European vehicle test laboratory, for permanent repairs in the tread area for clean punctures up to the size of a 16D (penny) nail and driven at speeds up to 90mph for testing purposes. Comes with good instructions; see INSTRUCTIONAL videos on YouTube and dynaplug. Dynaplug provides fast, reliable and friendly support. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA!
Features of Dynaplug® TIRE REPAIR TOOL KIT - Pro Stainless Steel
- Featured in the Gear Edition of The Overland Journal as a "pint-sized plug kit with all components contained within a beautifully machined stainless steel tool." Dynaplug is used for repairing tires on Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Motorcycles, Scooters, Tractors, RVs and more!
- The PRO comes with 8 repair plugs in addition to an Air Stopper and Clearing Attachment, all stored in the tool; the tool stores in the polyethylene case. One plug seals a hole size as big as 3/16" (a 16D nail); the repair plug material fuses with the tire rubber to make a permanent repair often lasting the life of the tire.
- Dynaplug Repair Plugs have been used to seal a puncture in run flat tire treads for years and saved owners of those tires both time and money. In addition the Dynaplug Repair Plug works with tires that have pressure monitoring sensors.
- Dynaplug Tools are Made in the USA, patented and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Comes with good instructions; see INSTRUCTIONAL videos on YouTube and dynaplug. Dynaplug provides fast, reliable and friendly support.
- Some people really appreciate the look and feel of a Stainless Steel tool. The Dynaplug PRO SS won't disappoint you. It catches the "jeweler's eye" for sure. Be prepared to repair a puncture in your tire with this model in your "toolbox." Along with the US Made Repair Plugs, you'll have what you need to make fast, permanent repairs on 98% of all tubeless punctures. Dynaplug has been used for tire puncture repairs for over 20 years. It's clean and compact; no reamers, glues or solvents are used, and forget about removing the tire. Protect the investment you have in your wheels by not having to remove the tire to make a repair.
Specifications of Dynaplug® TIRE REPAIR TOOL KIT - Pro Stainless Steel
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||DPP-SS-1236|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DPP-SS-1236|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: