GTC TA100 Smartach Wireless Ignition Analyzer and Tachometer
GTC Smartach wireless ignition analyzer and tachometer 's unique and proprietary technology allows the user to perform quick and reliable diagnostics of non-starts, misfires, fouled up or damaged spark plugs and/or spark plug wires, by comparing digital read-outs of the spark plug voltage between cylinders on engines using conventional distributor/ignition coil, DIS (Distributor-less) or waste spark and magneto technologies. This is simple to use, is equipped with a large digital that shows spark plug voltage, RPM, as well as minimum and maximum readings.
Features of GTC TA100 Smartach Wireless Ignition Analyzer and Tachometer
- Special antenna sensor allows quick hook-up to spark plug and ignition coil wires and measures spark plug wire voltage from 0 to 50000 volt
- For 1 to 12 cylinders and 2, 4 cycle and DIS engines
- Measures from 200 to 20000 RPM on a 4-1/2 digits LCD display
- Advanced microcontroller technology yields 0.05 percent accuracy
- Works on DIS, conventional, magneto and most spark ignition system
Specifications of GTC TA100 Smartach Wireless Ignition Analyzer and Tachometer
|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 7.6 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||TA100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TA100|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: