BaoFeng BF-F8 2ND Gen UV-5R Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz FM Ham Two-Way Radio Transceiver
This Radio Has Been The First Uv-5R Radio To Get A Full Internal Upgrade. Like The Uv-82 It Has An Expanded Frequency Range And A Stronger Antenna. It Has A Vfo/Mr Button Found On The Uv-5R Series Not Found On The Uv-82 Series. The BF-F8 Is The Successor To The Uv-5R Series. 2013 Latest Version. This radio can be programmed with or without a PC to also work on private repeater systems. It is a compact, economical HT that includes a special VHF receive band from 65 - 108 MHz which includes the regular FM broadcast band. Dual watch and dual reception is supported. You get up to 128 memories. Other features include: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz) Large LCD Display Li-Ion Frequency Range: 65-108Mhz (FM Receive Only) 136-174Mhz And 400-520Mhz (TX/Rx)Channel Number: 128Channel Spacing: 2.5/6.25/10/12.5/20/25Khzfrequency Stability: /-2.5Ppmantenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna Antenna Impedance: 50 Operating Voltage: Dc 7.4Vmode Of Operation: Simple Or Semi-Duplex
Features of BaoFeng BF-F8 2ND Gen UV-5R Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz FM Ham Two-Way Radio Transceiver
- Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx)
- Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz, Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access).
- Dual-band handheld transceiver with display function menu on the display "LCD". Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO"
- Helpful Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor
Specifications of BaoFeng BF-F8 2ND Gen UV-5R Dual-Band 136-174/400-520 MHz FM Ham Two-Way Radio Transceiver
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Average Life||24 Hours|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: