The HiLift Jack 4x4 Rack (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
Availability: Coming Soon
The HiLift Jack 4X4 Rack (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
The 4xRac is an authorized Hi-Lift Accessory, and is designed for serious off-roaders who are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to stow their Hi-Lift Jack in a convenient, secure location.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Billet4x4.
Features of The HiLift Jack 4X4 Rack (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
- Kit contains 2 mounting brackets, 2 mounting bracket caps, a Velcro strap for securing the jack handle and all necessary mounting hardware. 1/8 inch steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travel.
- Mounting brackets are slotted for adjustment. 2 brackets per set. The bracket is 6 Â¾ inches long x 2 Â½ inches wide x 3 Â½ inches high. The slots are Â¾ inch long and are 1 3/8 inch apart.
- All mounting hardware and instructions are included (some drilling required). A padlock (not included) can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt.
- Velcro handle strap secures handle to jack. Rattle-free for road travel.
- U.S. Made. IN STOCK - SHIPS TODAY!
Specifications of The HiLift Jack 4X4 Rack (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
|Manufacturer Part Number||HL4RK1|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: