Black Bull AIRBJ20 20 Ton Manual Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack
With a 20 ton lifting capacity, this Bottle Jack can lift almost anything you can put it under. Change the tires on tractor-trailers and heavy-duty trucks, or make repairs to your tractor, combine or hay baler. A 40 inch air hose keeps you clear of the equipment during the lift, and out of harms way. A large base bears the load and keeps it stable. Attach it to an air compressor for pneumatic operation, or adjust manually to get a lift in any conditions. With a lift range of 10 3/8 to 20 inches (with the screw lift fully extended), the Black Bull Bottle Jack can get the heaviest of loads into the air and out of the way so you can make the repair and move on to other projects. It provides a max lift capacity of 20 tons (that’s 40,000 pounds).
Features of Black Bull AIRBJ20 20 Ton Manual Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack
- Great for shop, farm, or job site; for industrial use in repairing trucks and other heavy equipment
- Manual or pneumatic operation, Includes 40 inches air hose
- Minimum height: 10 3/8 inches; maximum height: 20 inches (with screw extended 3 inch)
- Base dimensions: 8 3/4 inch x 5 1/4 inch
- Air valve inlet: 1/4 inch - 18 NPT, 120 To 200 psi
Specifications of Black Bull AIRBJ20 20 Ton Manual Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack
|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 10.8 x 11.8 inches|
|Item model number||AIRBJ20|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AIRBJ20|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: