Cadence Acoustics CSA3000.1 2000 Watt Peak Mono Block Class AB Amplifier
High speed MOSFET power supply. Dashboard bass remote. Adjustable bass boost 0-12dB. Adjustable subsonic filter 15Hz - 55Hz. Low pass crossover 50Hz - 500Hz. Silver plate connectors. Acrylic molded terminals. RCA line output. Thermal and short circuit protection.
Features of Cadence Acoustics CSA3000.1 2000 Watt Peak Mono Block Class AB Amplifier
- Cadence Momentum Series CSA3000.1 class AB 1-channel amplifier
- 250W x 1 at 4 ohm RMS, 500W x 1 at 2 ohm RMS, 1000W Peak Power/2000W Dynamic Power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: <0.01%; S/N Ratio: >96dB; Input Voltage: 200mV-8V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 inches x 8 inches x 2 inches
Specifications of Cadence Acoustics CSA3000.1 2000 Watt Peak Mono Block Class AB Amplifier
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized cadence dealer. proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. warranty is to the original purchaser only. all products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: