Armor All Auto Cleaner Multi-Purpose 16 Oz. For Tires,Dash,Carpet, Mats,Seats & Under The Hood
Safe on dash, fabric & carpet. Powerful cleaning for all auto surfaces. Removes grease, ground-in dirt & road grime. Helps keep your car looking like new. Unlike ordinary household cleaners, Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner is specially formulated to remove tough automotive soils such as ground-in dirt, grease, road grime, tar and brake dust. Yet its powerful formula won't harm delicate surfaces such as the dash, fabric and carpet. Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner is the one solution for all your cleaning needs. Contains surfactants. Made in USA.
Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. First Aid: Eyes - Flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Spray directly on surface to be cleaned. 2. Allow to penetrate briefly. 3. Rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth. Stubborn stains may require scrubbing. Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and runoff. Do not allow rinse water to enter storm drains, streams or lakes. For glass, clear plastic or painted surfaces, dilute 1 oz in one gallon of water. Note: Armor All Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner will not discolor carpets or upholstery. When dirt or stains are removed from these surfaces, the cleaned area my reveal prior, sun-induced fading. Disposal: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Features of Armor All Auto Cleaner Multi-Purpose 16 Oz. For Tires,Dash,Carpet, Mats,Seats & Under The Hood
- Powerful Cleaning For All Auto Surfaces
- All-in-one cleaning solution for that "just detailed" look
- Effective for the whole car: dash, vinyl, fabric, carpet, clear plastic, console, and more
- Easily removes tough dirt, dust & grime
Specifications of Armor All Auto Cleaner Multi-Purpose 16 Oz. For Tires,Dash,Carpet, Mats,Seats & Under The Hood
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: