2 PAIR COBRA CXR825 30 Mile 22 Channel FRS/GMRS Walkie Talkie 2-WAY Radios - Package of Two
The Cobra CXR82 Microtalk 30-Mile Radio is the World's most compact high-powered GMRS/FRS radio with extended range. Be prepared for storms and emergencies with a built-in NOAA radio receiver. VibrAlert technology will notifiy you of a call in the noisiest of environments and voice-activated transmission capabilities free up your hands for other tasks. A total of 3124 channel combinations are available when the 22 channels are combined with the 142 privacy codes (38 CTCSS/104 DCS). Don't get caught out in the rain and buy your Cobra CXR825 30-Mile Radios today! The radios includes one rechargeable high capacity lithium ion battery for each radio and 2 two-port desktop chargers that charge two radios simultaneously. The desktop charger wall adapter can also charge one radio through its speaker/microphone/charge jack. This product is great for hiking, or road trips!
Features of 2 PAIR COBRA CXR825 30 Mile 22 Channel FRS/GMRS Walkie Talkie 2-WAY Radios - Package of Two
- This purchase is for FOUR Cobra CXR825 2-Way Radios with 4 rechargeable batteries and 2 desktop chargers
- Up to 30 Mile Range - Extended range capacity provides up to 30 mile range. (Range will vary depending on terrain and conditions.)
- Selectable Power Output - Choose between High Power to maximize range or Low Power to conserve battery life (in GMRS).
- 3124 Channel Combinations - Available when the 22 channels are combined with the 142 privacy codes (38 CTCSS/104 DCS), these combinations prevent interference from other radios.
- VOX - The user's voice is detected and the radio transmits without the need to press any buttons, freeing hands for other tasks. 5 VOX sensitivity levels allow the user to select at which point the radio will detect their voice.
Specifications of 2 PAIR COBRA CXR825 30 Mile 22 Channel FRS/GMRS Walkie Talkie 2-WAY Radios - Package of Two
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: