SWM Amplifier for DIRECTV
The CT-SLA amplifier is designed to provide a capability to extend the distance for long coax drops which exceed the specified distance capability of the SWM8,SWM16 and SWM32.The amp will work over 12 to 29 volts and can be powered in-line or via a separate F-input in the die-cast housing. DC input voltage is blocked from being passed out of any port to prevent current from passing to SWMs or IRD.The amplifier is passive from 1 to 800 MHz and has 11 dB gain at 950 MHz and 16 dB gain at 2150MHz compensating for cable slope and loss.
Features of SWM Amplifier for DIRECTV
- In-line Amplification Extends SWM Output 200 ft over RG-6
- DC Power 12-29 VDC on Coax Input or Output and via DC in F-connector
- Compensates for Cable Slope
- Low Insertion Loss at 2 MHz for SWM
- Rugged Die-Cast Housing Precision Nickel Plated Brass Connector
Specifications of SWM Amplifier for DIRECTV
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Item model number||SLA|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: