Corrosion Technologies 78002 Max Wax 12 oz aerosol
Max Wax is a tough, synthetic wax-based, resilient corrosion inhibitor barrier coating that provides long-term protection for metal surfaces. It forms a smooth, even coating for maximum protection even in the harshest environments and underwater. Max Wax dries faster than other wax-based corrosion inhibitors and it will not harden, crack or lose resiliency even in sub-zero temperatures, and it can withstand temperatures exceeding 200 C / 392 F. Its ultra-thin viscosity allows penetration between and around close fitting components to prevent moisture, gasses or chemicals from causing rust or corrosion. Max Wax emits a time-release Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) for added benefit when applied in confined areas. The VCI forms and invisible coating that protects items not covered by the wax, such as tools in a toolbox, engines in an engine compartment, or electrical switches and components in an electrical box or cabinet.
Features of Corrosion Technologies 78002 Max Wax 12 oz aerosol
- Named "Best of the Best" by Field & Stream magazine
- Ideal for short or long-term storage of parts, motors, machined parts and equipment
- Perfect for concrete forms and accessories. used extensively in the prestressed concrete industry for long-term storage of steel forms
- Excellent for protecting underwater cables, submersible pumps and running gear on ocean going vessels
- Terrific multi-year automotive underbody coating
Specifications of Corrosion Technologies 78002 Max Wax 12 oz aerosol
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||78002|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: