CRC 03262 SP350 (Net Weight: 11 oz.) 16OZ Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosol Spray
CRC SP-350 corrosion inhibitor provides both superior lubrication and heavy duty corrosion protection for metal parts and assemblies that are stored indoors. Promotes easy start-up of stored equipment. SP-350 displaces moisture and protects all metals with a thin, non-drying film. It protects equipment and parts for up to 2 years indoors. High pressure properties. Withstands up to 1250 pounds load in falex test method ASTM-D-3233. Easy to remove. Removes readily with CRC lectra clean or heavy duty degreaser. 360 degree valve. Product can be sprayed from any position - even upside down. Applications includes precision machine surfaces, and is a protective coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment, start-up lubricant for stored machinery.
Features of CRC 03262 SP350 (Net Weight: 11 oz.) 16OZ Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosol Spray
- Promotes easy start-up of stored equipment
- Use as a protective coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment
- Displaces moisture and protects metal with a thin, non-drying film
- High pressure lubricant that withstands up to 1250 lbs of pressure in falex test method
- Convenient 360 degree spray value - can be spray from any position
Specifications of CRC 03262 SP350 (Net Weight: 11 oz.) 16OZ Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosol Spray
|Shipping Weight||15 ounces|
|Item model number||03262|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: