CRC Urethane Seal Coat Viscous Liquid Coating, 250 Degree F Maximum Temperature, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Red
CRC urethane seal coat - red provides a conformal polyurethane coating that insulates electrical equipment and seals out water and moisture. This product's red coloration allows easy visualization and confidentiality. It dries quickly to a hard, durable and flexible film. Recommended for use on motor windings, terminals, bus bars, commutator ends, stator coils, and PC boards. Wide temperature range - effective from -90 to 250 degrees F. Abrasion resistant - ensures lasting protection. High dielectric strength of 2000 volts/mil. Ideal for electrical/electronics applications. Material safety data label - provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard Communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. 141 degrees F boiling point.
Features of CRC Urethane Seal Coat Viscous Liquid Coating, 250 Degree F Maximum Temperature, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Red
- High dielectric strength 2000 volts/mil, high surface and volume resistivity make it ideal for electrical/electronics applications
- Effective temperature range of -90 to 250 degrees F
- Dries quickly to a hard, durable, flexible and non-conductive film
- Abrasion resistant insulator for electrical and electronic equipment and components
- Provides stricking contrast
Specifications of CRC Urethane Seal Coat Viscous Liquid Coating, 250 Degree F Maximum Temperature, 11 oz Aerosol Can, Red
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Item model number||18410|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: