Your shopping cart is empty!
Dayton Audio ND140-8 5-1/4" Aluminum Cone Midbass Driver 8 Ohm
Dayton Audio's ND140-8's compact aluminum cone demonstrates the latest advances in high-excursion design processes. Its compact size and high output make it perfect for your next point-source or line array speaker project.
Features of Dayton Audio ND140-8 5-1/4" Aluminum Cone Midbass Driver 8 Ohm
- Extended-range 54 Hz to 8 kHz performance
- Rubber-edged aluminum alloy cone
- Large excursion capability-4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
- Self-shielded Neo-Balanced motor structure
- 1" 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
Specifications of Dayton Audio ND140-8 5-1/4" Aluminum Cone Midbass Driver 8 Ohm
|Item Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||15.2 ounces|
|Item model number||PS-SWF-077|
|Shipping Time||Approximately 2-5 weeks.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: