iTrack 2 GSM GPRS GPS Portable Tracker – Zero Monthly Fees Service
iTrack 2 GSM GPRS GPS Portable Tracker Zero Monthly Fees Service
Specifically designed with Joe the Plumber in mind, the iTrack 2.0 is easier to use than a cell phone and cheaper to operate than most GPS services on the market. There aren't any "special" codes to memorize and you won't need to take any college-level computer courses to learn how to use it. If you can use Google or Yahoo maps, you'll find where your iTrack 2.0 is - quickly and accurately. Motion Activated
The iTrack 2.0 can be programmed to start reporting down to every 10 seconds while in motion. This feature is extremely useful if you own a fleet of plumber's vans or if you just want to know where Timmy is going with your car. The iTrack 2.0 will automatically return to Hibernate mode when not in motion.No Software to Buy
You never have to download or fiddle with complicated software. Simply enter the latitude and longitude of the location report on any mapping software such as Google Earth to find the iTrack 2.0's location within 10 feet.
No GPS unit would be complete without a waterproof case and a way to mount it, that's why the iTrack 2.0 system includes a water-tight case and a magnetic mount for external vehicle caching. That's right! All ElectroFlip brand products purchased through come with a free no hassle LIFETIME warranty. If there is ever any problem a brand new item is only a few clicks away!
Features of iTrack 2 GSM GPRS GPS Portable Tracker Zero Monthly Fees Service
- Uses Cellular and GPS Technology - Designed to be used in conjunction with cell towers and GPS satellites, all you will need to operate this simple beauty is a pre-paid SIM card. The iTrack 2.0 uses up to 32 satellite channels and cellular towers for accuracy within 10 feet.
- 2 Month Battery Life - The iTrack 2.0 comes equipped with a long life Lithium-Ion battery that last up to 2 months on a single charge. Yet it takes only 6 hours to recharge (12 hours for the first use).
- Amplified GPS & Cellular Antennas - If you're looking for stonger reception in rural areas, these antennas will amplify the signal by more than double the average tracking devices capabilities.
- Multiple Tracking Modes - You have the option of setting your iTrack 2.0 to report its location as often as every 10 seconds or every 4 hours - it depends on how often you want the iTrack 2.0 to report its precise location. You can also use the On Demand tracking feature - the iTrack 2.0 only reports its location when prompted - to extend battery life.
- Geo-Fencing - Have a wiley teenager? You can pre-set a Geo-fence zone to alert you every time Timmy the Teenager goes outside a specified zone - Timmy will never be able to go to the wrong side of tracks without your knowledge. Zones can be as big or as small as you want them to be - you decide what is "off-limits".
Specifications of iTrack 2 GSM GPRS GPS Portable Tracker Zero Monthly Fees Service
|Item model number||DVR176144|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: