Wireless Portable Real Time GPS Tracking Device For Elderly Patients
Specifically designed with Joe the Plumber in mind, the iTrack is easier to use than a cell phone and cheaper to operate than most GPS services on the market. There aren't any "special" codes to memorize and you won't need to take any college-level computer courses to learn how to use it. If you can use Google or Yahoo maps, you'll find where your iTrack is - quickly and accurately. Extended Battery Life
The iTrack comes equipped with long life dual Lithium-Ion batteries that last up to 6 days on a single charge. The iTrack will automatically return to Hibernate mode within minutes when not being communicated with.
That's right! All ElectroFlip brand products purchased through come with a free no hassle LIFETIME warranty. If there is ever any problem a brand new item is only a few clicks away!
Features of Wireless Portable Real Time GPS Tracking Device For Elderly Patients
- Uses Cellular and GPS Technology - Designed to be used in conjunction with cell towers and GPS satellites, all you will need to operate this simple beauty is a pre-paid SIM card. The iTrack uses up to 32 satellite channels and cellular towers for accuracy within 10 feet.
- Multiple Tracking Modes - You have the option of setting your iTrack to report its location as often as every 10 seconds or any duration Minute, Hour, Day - it depends on how often you want the iTrack to report its precise location. You can also use the On Demand tracking feature - the iTrack only reports its location when prompted - to extend battery life.
- Geo-Fencing - Have a wiley teenager? You can pre-set a Geo-fence zone to alert you every time Timmy the Teenager goes outside a specified zone - Timmy will never be able to go to the wrong side of tracks without your knowledge. Zones can be as big or as small as you want them to be - you decide what is "off-limits".
- Built-in Cellular Components - Unit comes with with all the cellular components that you need built internally, all you need is a SIM card. No bulky cell adapters are necessary.
- No Software to Buy - You never have to download or fiddle with complicated software. Simply enter the latitude and longitude of the location report on any online mapping website such as Google Maps, MapQuest, Yahoo! Maps, or even downloadable software like Google Earth to find the iTrack's location within 10 feet.
Specifications of Wireless Portable Real Time GPS Tracking Device For Elderly Patients
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: