Kenwood Marine Boat Bike AUX USB iPod iPhone Input Pandora Receiver, 4 Speakers
It's time to upgrade how you listen to your tunes while out at sea or on the road. Check out this features packed Kenwood receiver KMR-M312BT. Ditch your old CD's and use the extra options available. The unit is designed rather small so it fits anywhere however don't let size fool you, you have multiple listening options. Bluetooth, With the KMR-M312BT you can utilize the convenience of hands free calling as well as wireless music streaming with its built in Bluetooth function. If you're an internet radio user you can enjoy your preferred stations from iHeart Radio, Pandora, Aupeo, or TuneIn while riding around. With Kenwood's Drive EQ technology your tunes won't be effected by waves, wind or surrounding noise. IPod / iPhone/ Android Users: The KMR-M312BT works with your latest devices so that you don't miss out on your music. The unit has a convenience front panel USB input to plug in your iPod or iPhone (iPod compatibility listed below). Search and Return buttons as well as AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search are accessible to assist in your music search. In addition the 13-digit LCD display makes song titles and channel information easily viewed. For music stored on Android devices you have the option of Kenwood's Music Control app which will enable search and playback features when your phone is connected to the front panel USB. If all that is not enough you can always add a thumb drive and enjoy MP3, WMA, WAV or even FLAC files. Expandability: To enjoy additional entertainment you can add on a SiriusXM tuner (sold separately, subscription required) and enjoy your preferred music, sports, entertainment channels no matter where your day takes you.
Features of Kenwood Marine Boat Bike AUX USB iPod iPhone Input Pandora Receiver, 4 Speakers
- Package Includes: 1 KMR-M312BT, 2 Pair Of Speakers
- marine digital media receiver with built-in Bluetooth, built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels), plays MP3, WAV, and WMA music files, stream Internet radio from Pandora, iHeart Radio, and more, variable-color illumination, 1.5 line LCD display
- rear-wired Bluetooth microphone included, conformal-coated PCB circuit board, covered Front USB and AUX inputs, Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise, Sound Reconstruction restores fullness to compressed digital files, System Q Sound Control (6 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- low-pass filter and sub level control, Speaker Setting function for different sizes and types of speakers, iPod/iPhone direct connection with optional cable, Android Open Accessory protocol works with cables or Bluetooth, compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner, inputs: front USB and AUX inputs. outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, sub), removable theft-deterrent faceplate, 4" shallow chassis, Connect up to 6 KCARC35MR remotes, KCARC55MR digital remote compatible,
- 6.5" 2-Way Waterproof Stereo Speakers, Completely Waterproof For Marine or Car Use, Polypropelyne Cone with Rubber Edge, Â½" High Compliance Polymer Tweeter, Molded ABS plastic basket, 8 oz Magnet, Power: 120 Watts Max, Frequency Respone: 60Hz-20KHz, Impedence: 4-8 Ohms, Sensitivity: 91dB
Specifications of Kenwood Marine Boat Bike AUX USB iPod iPhone Input Pandora Receiver, 4 Speakers
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: