ETvalley Car Mount, Car Smartphone Holder with Dual USB 2.1A, 5V Charger With Over Charge and Over Current Protection
1.Dual USB 5V,2.1A
2. 360Â° rotation
3. material : PC ABS
4. Non-slip feet, steadily hold
5. can charge Iphone /Ipad
7. For 3.55.3' screen
8. Height: 130 mm-200mm
10.Gift box size: 25.511.78 CM. Weight: 150g
# Non-slip Feet-Non-slip feet, keep your cellphone in holder steadily
# The power switch-Effective control of the power output, reducing wear and tear
# Strengthen the solid design-The insertion point is, it is very stable and not sway.
# Rotate 360 degrees-Adjust to the best Angle
# Micro USB Charging Line-Suitable for Sony, HTC, LG, iPhone, Mi
USB Car charger Max 5V 2.1A
Quick speed & high efficiently charging
Note: Charger get warm during charge the device, is a normal phenomenon
Features of ETvalley Car Mount, Car Smartphone Holder with Dual USB 2.1A, 5V Charger With Over Charge and Over Current Protection
- Two products in one: a hands-free smartphone car mount to secure your phone at just the right angle plus a dual USB port for charging up to two phones at the same time. Simple and convenient.
- The car mount itself is made out of high quality PC and ABS material so the goose neck will be able to sustain the weight of your phone and keep at the angle that you wish to look at it.
- The dual USB charging port (5V, 2.1A) is equipped with an over-current protection so that your phone can charge fast and safe as well.
- The height adjustment range goes from 130mm to 200mm making sure that almost every size smartphone will be usable with this car mount (3.5-6.3 size smartphones can be used).
- The 360 degrees arbitrary rotation and the snake rod-type feature make sure that you can adjust your smartphone at just the perfect angle for you.
Specifications of ETvalley Car Mount, Car Smartphone Holder with Dual USB 2.1A, 5V Charger With Over Charge and Over Current Protection
|Product Dimensions||9.8 x 3.2 x 4.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.4 ounces|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: