Fiebing's Navy Blue Leather Dye 4OZ
Fiebing's navy blue leather dye is an alcohol based, permanent, penetrating leather dye used for the coloring of vegetable tanned or naked finished leather. Dries uniformly and mixes easily with other Fiebing's alcohol dye colors to create interesting middle tones. Includes one wool dauber. Also great for coloring gourds. Flammable. Freezable. 4oz bottle.
Features of Fiebing's Navy Blue Leather Dye 4OZ
- Fiebing's Permanent Leather Dye
- For use on vegetable tanned or unfinished leather
- Penetrates and dries uniformly
- No Cracking or Peeling. PRODUCT IS FLAMMABLE. SHIPS VIA UPS
- Can be mixed with other Fiebing's colors
Specifications of Fiebing's Navy Blue Leather Dye 4OZ
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: