Your shopping cart is empty!
Features of Fm Converter Japan Car Radio Fm Band Frequency Expander Converter. (76MHZ-96MHZ to 88MHZ-108MHZ)
- The Radio Band Expander enables the original equipment radio in Japanese import cars to receive radio transmissions in other countries. Electronic circuit with both active and passive connections It achieves this by shifting the transmission frequencies into the band that the Japanese radio will detect.
- Japan likes to be unique. So, the Japanese government mandated that Japanese FM operate from 76MHz to 90MHz. Which is, of course, different from most of the rest of the world, which operates from 88MHz to 108MHz. Because of this difference, a converter is necessary to make the FM tuners of Japanese Domestic Market car stereos work outside of Japan.
- The FM Radio Band Expander Converter that we include with every purchase is an elegant piece of machinery that attaches in-line with the antenna input on the stereo. Receives all stations from 88Mhz to 108Mhz
- It will not change display ranges.But you can receave all FM stations.
- Our goal is to make sure you are a happy buyer and pleasant shopping with us. Please email us before leaving negative feedback or open any dispute. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will do our endeavor to resolve the issues. Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.
Specifications of Fm Converter Japan Car Radio Fm Band Frequency Expander Converter. (76MHZ-96MHZ to 88MHZ-108MHZ)
|Shipping Weight||0.3 ounces|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: