Fusion FM-402 2-CHANNEL 400 Watt Marine Amplifier
FUSION FM Series Marine amplifiers are purpose built for the marine environment, boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, to deliver performance on the water like never before. Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCB's for maximum product life and gold plated connectors for improved signal flow - The result is a clean and powerful reproduction of the input signal, delivering enough power to rock the boat. 2 Channel 400 Watt (Peak) drive up to two subwoofers, an extra pair of speakers or even 4 speakers (2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms).
Features of Fusion FM-402 2-CHANNEL 400 Watt Marine Amplifier
- FUTRANZ Heat Sink Technology, which transfers heat more efficiently and offers more thermal stability and maximum component reliability.
- F.R.A.T. FUSION Regulated Amplifier Technology, which outputs enormous power output at the lowest voltage
- F.I.S.T. FUSION Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology, which clams down internal power switching - rapidly removing heat from all associated semi-conductors
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 38kHz /- 3dB, Peak Power: 400 Watts, 50 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4Ohm, 1% THD N 96 Watts RMS x 2 @ Ohm 1% THD N 160 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4Ohm Bridged 1% THD N
- Depth: 10.24" Height 2.26" Length 8.7"
Specifications of Fusion FM-402 2-CHANNEL 400 Watt Marine Amplifier
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 10.8 x 3.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.1 pounds|
|Item model number||FM-402|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: