Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger Extender suitable for the GoPro Hero3 - with Gomadic Brand TipExchange Technology
UPC : 842624403610
Availability: Only 1 left in stock.
Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger Extender suitable for the GoPro HERO3 - with Gomadic Brand TipExchange Technology
There are always times when our GoPro Hero3 seems to run out of power at the most inopportune times. Without a conventional charging source in sight, we are often left with no recourse other than to let the battery run out. Enter the Gomadic Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger for the GoPro Hero3. Simply insert a fresh set of batteries into the battery pack, toggle the on/off switch and connect your GoPro Hero3. Instantly the device will start to charge and you will be up and running again. Backed by our Gomadic Lifetime Warranty and over 10 years of innovation in charging accessories, we think you will find this to be one of your favorite accessories!
Features of Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger Extender suitable for the GoPro HERO3 - with Gomadic Brand TipExchange Technology
- Integrated circuitry regulates output voltage specific to the GoPro Hero3. Advanced logic maximizes overall charger efficiency.
- Specification: Input Voltage (4 X AA Batteries), Cable length (6 inches), Dimensions (5.0 X 1.5 X 0.75 inches), Circuit Design (GoPro Hero3 specific), TipExchange enabled (Yes)
- Built using the unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology that protects your investment by providing the ability to upgrade charging ports by simply swapping physical connectors.
- Easy to operate. Simply insert batteries, toggle on/off switch and your GoPro Hero3 will start to charge.
- This Gomadic Battery Pack is uniquely designed to work with both standard (e.g. alkaline) and/or rechargeable AA batteries.
Specifications of Portable Emergency AA Battery Charger Extender suitable for the GoPro HERO3 - with Gomadic Brand TipExchange Technology
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||EBC2-6055|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: