High Quality 3RD Gen FM Transmitter with Micro Rapid Car Charger compatible with the Pyrus Electronics Sigo
Our new and redesigned 3rd Generation FM Transmitter for the Pyrus Electronics Sigo will change the way you listen to music (and charge) in your vehicle forever! Imagine being able to listen to all the music on your Pyrus Electronics Sigo directly through your FM radio in the car. Not only will our FM Transmitter pipe your tunes directly into the FM stereo, but it will also act as a powerful Pyrus Electronics Sigo charger at the same time! Setup is intuitive, easy, and takes only a few minutes, and the results are amazing. Like all Gomadic brand products, this charging FM transmitter is built to last and is backed by our lifetime warranty. Buy with confidence!
Features of High Quality 3RD Gen FM Transmitter with Micro Rapid Car Charger compatible with the Pyrus Electronics Sigo
- Specification: Input Voltage (12-24 vDC), Cable length (50 inches), Transmitter Dimensions (2.25 X 1.25 X .25 inches), Circuit Design (Pyrus Electronics Sigo Specific)
- Full FM frequency spectrum is available and is user selectable in 0.1MHz increments from 88.1 to 107.9 MHz. Advanced Digital PLL sound coding maintains stable and high quality sound.
- Car charger includes smart technology circuit architecture to provide precision voltage and resistor regulation specific to the Pyrus Electronics Sigo. Protects the internal battery longevity by modulating the charge in a safe and efficient manner.
- Sophisticated power protection mechanisms keep your Sigo safe from power surges, overcharging and short-circuiting.
- Transmitters emit a powerful FM signal that is the maximum allowed by FCC regulation. Advanced signal isolation provides crystal clear sound quality.
Specifications of High Quality 3RD Gen FM Transmitter with Micro Rapid Car Charger compatible with the Pyrus Electronics Sigo
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Item model number||FT3-6030|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: