USB Power Port Ready retractable USB charge USB cable wired specifically for the Philips GoGear HDD6330 and uses TipExchange
Are all USB cables alike? No, where the difference is in being 'USB Power Port Ready' or not. For example, many manufactures use special wall chargers where each manufacture has their own special wiring specification inside the wall charger to put their device into proper 'charge mode'. Without this proper wiring yuor the mobile device will not charge using a USB cable. For example a common misunderstood connector used by manufactures are micro & mini USB type connectors. These physically look the same but required different wiring to properly put mobile devices into the proper charge mode. At Gomadic we put this special wiring in the cable hence why title says this retractable USB cable will charger but will not offer USB data transfer. Most people are not using the USB cable for data transfer we decided to convert this product line into a USB charge only cable. In the case of the Philips GoGear HDD6330 you might have gotten away with using a USB data cable in the past but to ensure you don't get stranded when you need a charge most we have integrated the wiring in the connector end that plugs into your Philips GoGear HDD6330 to ensure no mater what type of USB power port you use your device will charge, guaranteed or your money back! Note that all Gomadic products come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Features of USB Power Port Ready retractable USB charge USB cable wired specifically for the Philips GoGear HDD6330 and uses TipExchange
- Included TipExchange Tip ensures the fastest charging by putting your phone into charge mode rather than the typicale USB data mode that every other brand does ... this attention to detail resulting in faster and more consistant USB power port charging
- Cable tip wiring and power configuration is designed to Philips specification to guarantee to put your GoGear HDD6330 into the proper charge mode for the fastest charging possible
- Ever been stranded with a dead battery because your USB data cable didnt put your Philips GoGear HDD6330 into charge mode? At Gomadic we resolved this issue ... read on below in to learn what we do different with our USB Power Port Ready cables
- cable expands from 2 to 34 inches in seconds (and everything in between). Simply press the integrated retraction button, and the cable effortlessly rolls back into the casing.
- Gomadic Lifetime Warranty ensures the product is built to last.
Specifications of USB Power Port Ready retractable USB charge USB cable wired specifically for the Philips GoGear HDD6330 and uses TipExchange
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Item model number||SCR-1095-57|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: