Gosin® 360° Rotating Car Windshield Mount Universal Smartphone Holder, Universal Mobile Phone Holder
Gosin® 360&DEG; Rotating Car Windshield Mount Universal Smartphone Holder, Universal Mobile Phone Holder
Gosin: Simple is best
Just need one hand operation
The item just need One Hand to operate which is different with the most of the items on markets, as we have to left one hand to hold the steering wheel while driving the vehicle, and we can use the other hand to operate the mount as you just need to press the Pressbutton instead of twisting it.
360Â° rotation for our broad perspective
There are two Press buttons and one turntable which can provide a whole vision of scene,which is very helpful for our driving experience.
As we choice a larger sucker for the mount,through the experiments we calculated that the item has 1.3 times larger suction than normal ones which provides a greater grip when driving.
Each product has an 18-month warranty date and we will back them all if you have any problem,and we can also provide friendly and easy-to-reach support.
Apple:iphone 3 3s 4 4s 5 5s 5c 6 6plus;
Android Phones:Samsung Galaxy S;HTC One/M9;Motorola,Nokia;
Features of Gosin® 360&DEG; Rotating Car Windshield Mount Universal Smartphone Holder, Universal Mobile Phone Holder
- Provided by GosinÂ®, Exclusive and Best-Selling Internationally Certified Electronic Brand, We Only Focus on Quality.
- Just need ONE HAND OPERATION when driving the vehicle as there are two single "press" buttons and can easily operate no longer to stop the vehicle or worry about the stability;
- 360Â° ROTATION for any angle of viewing(portrait,landscape,etc.)when driving your vehicle;
- Durable & highly adjustable cup holders,while still being SIMPLE TO REMOVE & REUSE without damage;
- 1.3 TIMES LARGER SUCTION than normal mount which is more reliable.
Specifications of Gosin® 360&DEG; Rotating Car Windshield Mount Universal Smartphone Holder, Universal Mobile Phone Holder
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: