Your shopping cart is empty!
Griffin GC17062 Auxiliary Audio Cable
Griffin's Auxiliary Audio Cable allows direct connection from your player's headphone or line-out port to your stereo's AUX-In jack. Great for iPod, Sansa, Zune, other MP3 and audio players, or anything with a headphone jack.
Features of Griffin GC17062 Auxiliary Audio Cable
- 6' (1.8 m) auxiliary audio cable
- Two 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo-mini plugs (male)
- Connect your iPhone, iPod or any MP3 player to your car stereo or home stereo's AUX jack for the best possible sound.
- The auxiliary audio cable is 6' (1.8 m).
- Two 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) stereo-mini plugs (male).
Specifications of Griffin GC17062 Auxiliary Audio Cable
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||One Year|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: