Griot's Garage 15704 Micro Fiber Wheel Wand, (Pack of 2)
The long handles are made from a solid extruded polypropylene that's flexible yet strong when scrubbing is needed. The patented ultrasonically welded micro fiber brush heads were designed so no metal was used, eliminating the possibility of scratching painted surfaces. There are no adhesives that could dissolve and allow the fiber to fall off. The large one is 12 inches long with a 2-1/2 inches x 1-1/2 inches micro fiber head and the small one is 8-1/4 inches long with a 2-1/2 inches x 1 inches micro fiber head.
Features of Griot's Garage 15704 Micro Fiber Wheel Wand, (Pack of 2)
- Great for motorcycles, engines, and any hard-to-reach areas
- The micro fiber brush head is attached by ultrasonic welding, so there is no metal or adhesive
- Sturdy polypropelene handles are flexible yet strong
- Two brushes in different lengths for maximum utility
- Another handy tool for your wheel detailing arsenal
Specifications of Griot's Garage 15704 Micro Fiber Wheel Wand, (Pack of 2)
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||15704|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15704|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: