inDigi® 2.7" TFT LCD Dual Camera Rotated Lens Car DVR Vehicle Video Recorder Dash Cam
Introducing the new car dvr dash cam black box with dual camera rotated lens. This car dvr is unlike anything else on the market. It has two cameras which allow you to record outside and the inside of your vehicle. This is a must have for taxi drivers, pilots, and drivers that want to capture video for safety, legal, and insurance purposes. Package includes Car DVR unit, vehicle charging cable, windshield mount, a/v cable and manual. Specifications • Image sensor: CMOS WXGA HD photographic chip, and up to 5 million pixels • Video format: AVI • Video resolution: VGA (1280480) / QVGA (640240) • Photo format: JPEG • Camera resolution: 5M/3M/2M/1.3M/VGA • Display screen: 2.7" 16:9 TFT LCD screen • Focus range: 12cm - infinity • Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz • Audio:built in microphone and speaker • Video output format: NTSC/PAL • Operating temperature: 0-40 Celsius degree • Power supply: built-in 3.7V/400mAh lithium battery • Support TF card, max.32GB (card is sold separately) • Support multi languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean Package Contents • 1 x Dual Camera Lens Car DVR • 1 x Windshield Mount • 1 x Car Charger • 1 x AV Cable • 1 x User Manual
Features of inDigi® 2.7" TFT LCD Dual Camera Rotated Lens Car DVR Vehicle Video Recorder Dash Cam
- 2.7" 16:9 HD display, dual-lens can rotate by 120 degree
- Unique and intimate design combining the wide-angle lens and telephoto lens, so it is no longer just a simple decoration and the increase of camera angle
- The machine can automatically detect and start the video when the vehicle starts, and support the video-recording while charging
- Built-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Car charger included!
- Support TV output - AV cable included!
Specifications of inDigi® 2.7" TFT LCD Dual Camera Rotated Lens Car DVR Vehicle Video Recorder Dash Cam
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: