Infinity Kappa 62.11I 150W 6.5-INCH 2-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers
The 2-ohm nominal impedance of the Infinity Kappa 62.11i coaxial speakers allows compensation for any added resistance in thin factory-installed speaker wiring and provides more output than factory speakers in its class. The high sensitivity of the Kappa Series makes it ideal for upgrading a factory-installed system's existing speakers with very noticeable fidelity improvements. The beautiful chrome inserts on the grille match modern interiors, and there are no visible mounting screws. With a modern look, articulate highs and strong lows, the Kappa series speakers are perfect for any factory or aftermarket sound system.
Features of Infinity Kappa 62.11I 150W 6.5-INCH 2-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers
- 6-1/2" Kappa Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each & RMS: 150 watts per pair / 75 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
Specifications of Infinity Kappa 62.11I 150W 6.5-INCH 2-WAY Kappa Series Coaxial Speakers
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: