Kenwood P-W130TB 12" 1200 Watt PEAK/200 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer Bass Tube and Amplifier Package System
The Kenwood KSC-W1200T 12" car subwoofer features a MAX power of 1200 watts and a RMS power of 200 watts. Other features include the Polypropylene woofer cone, Rubber surround and Pre-enclosed in a black carpeted tube.The Kenwood KAC-5206 2-channel class AB car audio amplifier features a MAX power of 400 watts and a RMS power of 60 watts at 4 ohms 2-channel, 75 watts at 2 ohms 2-channel or bridged 150 watts at 1-channel. Other features include the power MOSFET switching power supply, cast aluminum heat sink design and is CEA-2006 compliant.
Features of Kenwood P-W130TB 12" 1200 Watt PEAK/200 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer Bass Tube and Amplifier Package System
- Kenwood 12" Subwoofer provides 200W of RMS Power and 1200W of MAX power
- Impedance: 4 ohm; Sensitivity: 88 dB; Frequency Response: 40-800 Hz
- Kenwood 2 Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier provides 60W RMS x 2-ch. (4O), 75W RMS x 2-ch. (2O), 150W RMS x 1-ch. (Bridged 4O), and 400W MAX Power
- Speaker Impedance: 4O (2O to 8O allowable); Frequency Response: 5Hz-50kHz ( 0dB, -3dB); Operating Voltage: 14.4V(11-16V allowable) [V]
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 8-7/8 inch x 2-3/16 inch x 7-1/16 inch
Specifications of Kenwood P-W130TB 12" 1200 Watt PEAK/200 Watt RMS Car Subwoofer Bass Tube and Amplifier Package System
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: