Korg MMA130 Mobile Monitor Amplifier
With a professional array of inputs and outputs, a four-channel mixer, powerful amplifier, and ingenious design, the MMA-130 is an incredibly versatile monitor amp. It's a great choice for street performances by an acoustic musician, keyboardist, or mobile DJ, and can also be used as a stage monitor. An integrated mounting hole allows the MMA130 to be used with a speaker stand, or to act as a base for the Wavedrum stand. The MMA130 can operate on batteries, and can also provide power to another Korg musical instrument via the 9V DC output jack.
Features of Korg MMA130 Mobile Monitor Amplifier
- Monitor amp/mini PA; ideal for street performances; vertical, horizontal or pole-mount design
- Four-channel mixer with three-band EQ and Anti-Feedback suppression
- XLR/TRS balanced inputs (x2); 1/4-Inch unbalanced inputs (X2); RCA, 1/4-Inch, and 1/8-Inch AUX inputs
- AC or battery power; ECO mode: Up to 12 hours (6 x C batteries); Up to 24 hours (12 x C batteries)
- DC 9V power out runs microSTATION, microKORG XL, microSAMPLER, microPIANO, Wavedrum, or Monotribe
Specifications of Korg MMA130 Mobile Monitor Amplifier
|Product Dimensions||24.1 x 15.6 x 17.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||38 pounds|
|Item model number||MMA130|
|Batteries||6 C batteries required.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: