LDG Electronics Z-100PLUS Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, 0.1-125 Watts, 2 Year Warranty
LDG's popular Z-100 economy tuner is now the Z-100Plus. Still small and simple to use, the Z-100Plus sports 2000 memories that store both frequency and tuning parameters. It will run on any voltage source from 7 to 18 volts; six AA batteries will run it for a year of normal use. Current draw while tuning is less than 100ma. The Z-100Plus now includes an internal frequency counter so the operating frequency is stored with tuning parameters to make memory tunes a blazingly fast 0.1 seconds; full tunes take an average of only 6 seconds.
Features of LDG Electronics Z-100PLUS Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, 0.1-125 Watts, 2 Year Warranty
- RF Power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK. - Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency. - Tunes 6 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- 7 to 18 Volts DC, 100 mA. 6 foot DC power cable included. - Dimensions: 5.5"L, 5.5"W, 1.5"H. Weight: 16 ounces
Specifications of LDG Electronics Z-100PLUS Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, 0.1-125 Watts, 2 Year Warranty
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
|Item model number||Z-100PLUS|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: