Atlasta SoftTip (#AS101) - auto detailing brush, 9.75", 4.3 oz.
This detailing brush is based on the design of our very successful Atlasta parts cleaning brush, which was developed by the Parts Brush Division of Paint Brush Corporation and introduced in 1952. Atlasta SoftTip is made with the same rugged Trialoy filament used in the rest of our brushes, however, the filament tips have undergone a special treatment to soften the ends. The brush works well as a wheel brush since it won't scratch metal or polished surfaces. (It should be used carefully on painted surfaces as it can scratch the softer, European clear coat finishes.) Atlasta SoftTip can also be used inside vehicles to clean hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. The Trialoy filament stands up to both petroleum and water-based cleaning solvents. The rugged, soft-tipped filament and bullet-shaped tip are what separate our brushes from the rest. This brush is made to last. If you are not satisfied, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
Features of Atlasta SoftTip (#AS101) - auto detailing brush, 9.75", 4.3 oz.
- This is a professional tool, made by the company that invented the modern parts cleaning brush.
- Innovative, bullet-shaped tip focuses the cleaning power for tight spaces, vents and hard-to-reach spots. Can also be used as a wheel brush.
- Long-lasting, soft tipped Trialoy polyester filament won't mushroom. Can be used in both petroleum- or water-based cleaning solutions.
- Made in the USA. Only the filament is imported.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, including shipping.
Specifications of Atlasta SoftTip (#AS101) - auto detailing brush, 9.75", 4.3 oz.
|Brand||Parts Brush Division|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AS101|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: