Pioneer TS-D1320C 5.25-Inch Rev-Series 180-Watt Speaker Package
Pioneer TS-D1320C 5.25-INCH Rev-Series 180-WATT Speaker Package
5.25-inch component system with 180 watts maximum power handling (35 watts nominal)
This 5-1/4-inch component system from Pioneer delivers 180 Watts of maximum power (35 Watts nominal), and offers the flexibility and improved soundstage of a component installation. The woofers are rock-solid, literally--basalt fiber (interwoven with aramid) is extremely rigid and lightweight, for serious sound integrity. Pioneer's rear chamber tweeter enclosures boast an extended mid-range frequency, which means improved vocal imaging. And the included crossovers ensure a smooth response from both.The Pioneer D-Series D-Series speakers transform an ordinary in-car listening experience into an extraordinary one. Crafted to cater to those with an ear for exceptional audio, the D-series brings you the latest technological advances in sound engineering, including the world's first cone comprised of Basalt volcanic rock fibers. Powerful, solidly constructed, and easy to install, D-Series speakers accurately capture the magic of an artist's live performance.
Features of Pioneer TS-D1320C 5.25-INCH Rev-Series 180-WATT Speaker Package
- Woofers feature dual-layer IMX aramid/basalt fiber composite cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/8-inch soft-dome tweeters with magnetic fluid and neodymium magnet
- Audiophile-grade outboard crossover with -12dB/octave low- and high-pass filter
- 5.25-inch component system with 180 watts maximum power handling (35 watts nominal)
- 2-1/4-inch mounting depth; fits 6 x 8-inch applications with included adapter
Specifications of Pioneer TS-D1320C 5.25-INCH Rev-Series 180-WATT Speaker Package
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: