Pioneer TS-D1302R 5.25 In. 2-Way Speaker with 180 Watts Max. Power
Pioneer TS-D1302R 5.25 In. 2-WAY Speaker with 180 Watts Max. Power
5-1/4-inch two-way speakers with 180 watts maximum power handling (35 watts nominal)
These 5-1/4-inch, two-way speakers from Pioneer deliver 180 Watts of maximum power (35 Watts nominal). They feature rock-solid woofers, literally--basalt fiber is interwoven with aramid for a cone that is extremely rigid and lightweight, for serious sound integrity. Pioneer's rear chamber tweeter enclosures boast an extended mid-range frequency, which means improved vocal imaging. And the built-in crossover ensures a smooth response from both.The Pioneer D-Series D-Series speakers transform an ordinary in-car listening experience into an extraordinary one. Crafted to cater to those with an ear for exceptional audio, the D-series brings you the latest technological advances in sound engineering, including the world's first cone comprised of Basalt volcanic rock fibers. Powerful, solidly constructed, and easy to install, D-Series speakers accurately capture the magic of an artist's live performance.
Features of Pioneer TS-D1302R 5.25 In. 2-WAY Speaker with 180 Watts Max. Power
- 5-1/4-inch two-way speakers with 180 watts maximum power handling (35 watts nominal)
- Woofers feature dual-layer IMX aramid/basalt fiber composite cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/8-inch soft-dome tweeters with magnetic fluid and neodymium magnet
- Built-in crossover with -6dB/octave low-pass and -12dB/octave high-pass filters
- 35 Hz to 40 kHz frequency response with 88 dB sensitivity
Specifications of Pioneer TS-D1302R 5.25 In. 2-WAY Speaker with 180 Watts Max. Power
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||ONE YEAR|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: