16 Oz. Poorboy's Ex-p Pure Sealant
Poorboys EX-P is revolutionary in the world of paint sealants. Typically, applying a paint sealant in direct sunlight is a BIG no-no. Well, EX-P shatters the rules on that one! Designed especially for use in high temperature climates on cars that sit in the hot, hot sun day after day: Its virtually a paint sealer on steroids! Because its so easy to apply, smells, looks and feels like tropical sun block, and can be used in the sun, you may just find looking forward to wax day!
Features of 16 Oz. Poorboy's Ex-p Pure Sealant
- EX-P Sealant is an Amino Functional Resin sealant to provide protection and shine for clear coat or pigmented paints. May be applied in sun or shade.
- Prior to application of EX-P, prepare the paint with a coat of Professional Polish. Apply a small amount of EX-P to a Blu-Velvet microfiber applicator pad or a soft, 100% cotton flannel cloth or terry cloth covered foam applicator pad
- Work into the paint by hand, using moderate pressure, in a linear motion, until all that remains is a slight haze
- In the shade, allow to dry for 30 minutes before buffing; in full sun buff off immediately with a Blu-Velvet Microfiber Buffing/Polishing Cloth or a soft, 100% cotton flannel cloth
- Apply to a small section of the car, carefully working it into the paint until it hazes and then buff off with a Blu-Velvet Microfiber Buffing/Polishing Cloth or a 100% cotton flannel cloth.
Specifications of 16 Oz. Poorboy's Ex-p Pure Sealant
|Item model number||EX-P Sealant|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PB-EXP16|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: