Allura Medium Cut Compound
Allura Medium Cut Compound is designed for machine use on all paint systems to level wet sand scratches, orange peel, over spray and oxidation. This fast cutting abrasive cream is formulated with synthetic micro abrasives to quickly and safely remove 1500-2000 grit sand scratches, over spray, water spots and other paint defects. Produces very little dust, so clean up is fast and easy. Leaves a clean, glossy surface that is ready for polishing. Safe for all OEM and refinish paints. Light blue in color with bubble gum fragrance. For machine use only. BODY SHOP SAFE. CONTAINS NO SILICONE OR WAX. VOC COMPLIANT. Use a high speed buffer with a VA-80-C PROÂ® 50/ 50 Wool/Acrylic Medium Cut Compound Pad or GF-85-C PROÂ® Eliminator Green Foam Medium Cut Compound Pad. Follow with P-8-Q Allura Finish Glaze or P-9-Q Allura Final Finish Wax to seal in depth and clarity with long term protection.
VOC COMPLIANT. Meets CARB/OTC Regulations
Features of Allura Medium Cut Compound
- Formulated with synthetic micro abrasives to quickly and safely remove 1500-2000 grit sand scratches, overspray, water spots and other paint defects
- Produces very little dust, so clean up is fast and easy
- Leaves a clean, glossy surface that is ready for polishing
- Safe for all OEM and refinish paints
- For machine use only. Body shop safe
Specifications of Allura Medium Cut Compound
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Item model number||P-7-Q|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P-7-Q|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: