2) Pyle PL573BL 5x7" 300 Watts 3-Way + 2) PL6984BL 6x9" 400W 4-Way Car Speakers
2) Pyle PL573BL 5X7" 300 Watts 3-WAY2) PL6984BL 6X9" 400W 4-WAY Car Speakers
The Pyle PL6984BL 6' x 9' four-way 400 watt speakers carrys the high, mid, and low end for a fuller range sound. The non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure as well as extending the life of the product. A 1.25' high-temperature ASV voice coil provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage. Other features include the blue poly injection cone, 50 oz. magnet structure, 1' neodymium film dome midrange, 1' film dome tweeter and Â¾' piezo tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 50 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response. Includes grills, wires, and mounting hardware. As for the Pyle PL573BL 5x7/6x8" Three Way 300W Car Speakers, they provide 150W of RMS Power and 300W of MAX Power. They are a standard size that fits OEM Locations. The structure of these speakers is that of a blue poly injection cone with a non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround. The speakers feature a 3/4" Piezo Tweeter and a 1" Neodymium Film Dome Midrange woofer. Pyle's PL573BL have a 4O impedance, 90dB sensitivity, and between an 80Hz - 20Khz frequency response. Includes grills, wires and mounting hardware. Trust Pyle to provide quality sound at a competitive price.
Features of 2) Pyle PL573BL 5X7" 300 Watts 3-WAY2) PL6984BL 6X9" 400W 4-WAY Car Speakers
- Pyle 5x7/6x8" Speakers provide 150W of RMS Power and 300W of MAX Power
- Impedance: 4 Ohm; Sensitivity: 90 dB; Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20Khz
- Pyle 6x9" Speakers provide 200W of RMS Power and 400W of MAX Power
- Impedance: 4 Ohm; Sensitivity: 92 Db; Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20Khz
- 5x7/6x8" Speakers have a mounting depth of 2.25" while the 6x9" Speakers have a mounting depth of 3.625"
Specifications of 2) Pyle PL573BL 5X7" 300 Watts 3-WAY2) PL6984BL 6X9" 400W 4-WAY Car Speakers
|Technical Details||1'' Film Dome Tweeter|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: