Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300-Watt Multi-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300-WATT Multi-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate Prime 300 Watt Multi-channel amplifer with on-board adjustable crossover, gain control. Amplifier features unregulated power supply, and on board Punch bass. CEA Certified RMS Power Rating 50 watts x4 @ 4 Ohms, 75 watts x4 @ 2 Ohms, 150 watts x2 @ 4 Ohms Briged. Visit www.RockfordFosgate 24 hours a day for technical support or call (800)669-9899 M-F 7 am to 5 pm MST.
Rockford Fosgate amplification at an unbelievable value. The R300-4 4-channel amplifier is so versatile, it will be the only amplifier your system needs. Full-range or component speakers on the front channels and a single R1S410 10" or R1S412 12" woofer bridged/mono on the rear. Consider your system clean, loud and done.Rockford Fosgate Prime Series Amplification A new generation of performance geared toward the "novice" car audio enthusiast or first time buyer. The Prime series amplifiers feature legendary Rockford Fosgate power, controls, and functions while fitting into any budget. Now more than ever, it's easy to get Rockford Fosgate amplifier DNA into your car audio system.
Features of Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300-WATT Multi-Channel Amplifier
- Four-channel amplifier delivers 75 watts at 2 ohms, 50 watts at 4 ohms, 150 watts at 4 ohms bridged mono
- Selectable high-pass crossover at 80Hz or variable low pass crossover at 50Hz-250Hz, both with 12dB/octave slope
- Punch Bass adjustable bass level control of 0dB/ 6dB/ 12dB centered at 45Hz
- RCA inputs for signal level input and pass-through jacks for system building
- The input gain control is preset to match the output of most source units
Specifications of Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300-WATT Multi-Channel Amplifier
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1 year parts and labor.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: