2) Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-12 12" Shallow Car Subwoofers R500X1D Mono Amplifier
These TWO ROCKFORD FOSGATE R2SD4-12 12" 1000W Shallow Mount 4-Ohm DVC Prime Subwoofer are built to give you the bass you desire when space is limited. An elevated motor structure that reduces speaker depth allows it to fit into tight spaces. This subwoofer uses an anodized aluminum voice coil former that provides superior heat dissipation (up to 100Â° at max power levels). It has the capacity to handle power under continuous demand, conforming to CEA-2031 industry standards, and the stitched tinsel leads improve reliability and performance by reducing fatigue and possible shorting.
The R2SD4-12 also features: a mica-injected polypropylene cone that provides clean and accurate bass, 12-gauge compression terminals, an integrated PVC trim ring, a liner spider with embedded 16-gauge tinsel leads, a StampCast basket with integrated spider venting that keeps the motor cool, and this sub is best suited for standard sealed enclosures. Receive large bass impact in small spaces with the ROCKFORD FOSGATE R2SD4-12 12" 1000W Shallow Mount 4-Ohm DVC Prime Subwoofers!
The Prime Rockford Fosgate R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Features of 2) Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-12 12" Shallow Car Subwoofers R500X1D Mono Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate 12" Subwoofers provide 500W of MAX Power (per sub) and 250Wo of RMS Power (per sub)
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm; Resonant Frequency (Hz): 30.3
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25 Inches (285 mm) and Mounting Depth: 3.602 Inches (91.5 mm)
- Rockford Fosgate Mono Amplifier provides 250W x 1Ch. @ 4O, 500W x 1Ch. @ 2O, 333W x 1Ch. @ 4O 0Â° Res, and 647W x 1Ch. @ 2O 0Â° Res
- Current & Circuit Protection
Specifications of 2) Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-12 12" Shallow Car Subwoofers R500X1D Mono Amplifier
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: