R/T Dual 10-Inch Downfire Sealed Speaker Box
R/T Dual 10-INCH Downfire Sealed Speaker Box
Sealed subwoofer boxes tend to be much smaller than ported enclosures, since they use the air inside the box as a "spring" for the enclosure. If you do not have much space, it would be a good idea to go with a sealed box. Not only is there a size difference, but there is also a difference in sound compared to a ported box. Generally, the larger the box, the lower the tone of the bass achieved. However if the box gets too large, the "spring" effect that the air creates may be lost, losing loudness and crispness. Sealed enclosures produce tight, accurate bass and have a flat frequency response curve. They are the enclosure of choice when quality is the ultimate goal of the system set up.
Features of R/T Dual 10-INCH Downfire Sealed Speaker Box
- 33" wide x 18" high x 12" deep - 1.2 air per sub, (subs not included)
- Dual 10" down fire enclosure
- Solid 5/8" material with "Tri-lock" joint construction
- Designed to fit: Jeep Wrangler (1997-2007)
- Ford Mustang (1997-2004 and fires to the back), and SUV's with 3rd row seats (all years)
Specifications of R/T Dual 10-INCH Downfire Sealed Speaker Box
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: