Zymol Vinyl Conditioner, 8 Ounces
Heat, cold, washing and exposure to solvent-based cleaners and run-of-the-mill treatments damage the finish of your vinyl upholstery and vinyl trim. Some vinyl manufacturing methods use formaldehyde as the base. Introducing solvent or formaldehyde-based treatments can accelerate vinyl deterioration by changing the original chemical balance. zymol Vinyl Conditioner is a solvent-free, formaldehyde-free, oil-based feeding product that releases solvents and restores moisture in all vinyl and plastic components.
Features of Zymol Vinyl Conditioner, 8 Ounces
- Remove all loose dirt from the vinyl or rubber trim. Wash soiled vinyl with warm water and mild tallow soap, such as zymol Clear.
- Warm the vinyl or rubber trim using a household hairdryer or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shake zymol Vinyl slightly to mix.
- Apply zymol Vinyl evenly with a dry zymol terrycloth or Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts with firm pressure.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes. Wipe with a damp cloth Wipe with a damp cloth. Buff gently with a zymol Towel to a dry luster.
Specifications of Zymol Vinyl Conditioner, 8 Ounces
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.6 x 3.4 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||ZYM303|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZYM303|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: