2 inch BOLT-ON RECEIVER HITCH (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
Need a rear receiver hitch on that solid rear cross-member or off-road bumper? Add a receiver simply by bolting one in place. 2 inch receiver tube welded to a Â½ inch thick, 4-hole steel mounting plate. Black powder coat finish. 5/8 inch hitch pin hole. U.S. Made.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Billet4x4.
Features of 2 inch BOLT-ON RECEIVER HITCH (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
- Bolt-on 2 inch receiver. 20,000 lbs max pulling capacity. 2,000 lbs max tongue weight capacity.
- 1/2 inch thick, 4-hole steel mounting plate.
- Black powder coat finish.
- Plate dimensions: 5 inch W x 6 inch H. Bolt Pattern: 3 3/8 inch W x 3 1/2 inch H. 5/8 inch hitch pin hole.
- U.S. Made. IN STOCK - SHIPS TODAY!
Specifications of 2 inch BOLT-ON RECEIVER HITCH (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
|Manufacturer Part Number||RRH004|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: