7/8 inch D-RING SHACKLES - U.S. (PAIR) (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY)
The D-Ring Shackle is used for so many recovery situations. It is a must to have a set of quality D-ring shackles with adequate load rating, when venturing off-road.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Billet4x4.
Features of 7/8 inch D-RING SHACKLES - U.S. (PAIR) (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY)
- Working Load Limit permanently cast on every shackle.
- Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pin.
- Rust resistant EPOXY finish.
- U.S. Made. IN STOCK - SHIPS TODAY!
- 13,000 lb Working Load Limit. 65,000 lb Ultimate Strength. 1 inch Pin Diameter.
Specifications of 7/8 inch D-RING SHACKLES - U.S. (PAIR) (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SHC278|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: