Xtreme Duty Hi-Lift Jack - 60 inch (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
The Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack is for the serious Hi-Lift user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version (48 inch or 60 inch sizes) with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, with a special top winch-clamp-spreader attachment.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Billet4x4.
Features of Xtreme Duty Hi-Lift Jack - 60 inch (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
- 5,000 lbs rated capacity. Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-Lift. Gold Zinc-Coat Hardware ensures the greatest rust resistance from extre
- 4.5 inch lifting nose for positive contact with load. Low pickup of 4.5 inches. 28 square inch base plate. Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16 inch diameter.
- Quick release pin for easy removal of base. Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life. Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- U.S. Made. IN STOCK - SHIPS TODAY!
Specifications of Xtreme Duty Hi-Lift Jack - 60 inch (OFF-ROAD RECOVERY)
|Manufacturer Part Number||XD-60HL|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: