Cadence Acoustics CSA1000.2 600 Watt Peak 2-CHANNEL Class AB Amplifier
High speed MOSFET power supply. Selectable bass boost 0dB/6dB/12dB. Low pass crossover 50Hz - 250Hz. High pass crossover 120Hz - 3 kHz. Adjustable subsonic filter. Silver plate connectors. Acrylic molded terminals. Thermal and short circuit protection.
Features of Cadence Acoustics CSA1000.2 600 Watt Peak 2-CHANNEL Class AB Amplifier
- Cadence Momentum Series CSA1000.2 class AB 2-channel amplifier
- 75W x 2 at 4 ohm RMS, 150W x 2 at 2 ohm RMS, 300W x 1 at 4 ohm bridged RMS, 600W Peak Power
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: <0.01%; S/N Ratio: >96dB; Input Voltage: 200mV-8V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.1 inches x 8 inches x 2 inches
Specifications of Cadence Acoustics CSA1000.2 600 Watt Peak 2-CHANNEL Class AB Amplifier
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Cadence products are covered by warranty from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year if the unit is not installed by an authorized cadence dealer and two years if installed by an authorized cadence dealer. proof of purchase is required for warranty repair; and proof of professional install for two year extended warranty. warranty is to the original purchaser only. all products not under warranty are subject to a repair charge.|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: