Cquartz UK Edition 50 ml.
The incredible 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity formula is based on the same technology as the original Cquartz with some interesting tweaks. Other ceramic coatings have far less SiO2 (Quartz) in the product however CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. This is the first ever coating which has this concentration! The pure quality ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface, which guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength and water-repellency. Once the liquid meets the open air it cures and forms a ceramic quartz hard coating on the surface with extreme hydrophobicity and gloss beyond even that of CQuartz. Why SiO2? SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world. It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces. Please go to the videos tab on this page and take a look at the videos taken by some of our associates. Ease of Application Video CQuartz UK Clarity and Purity proof Video Scratch Test and Gloss Proof Video Kit Includes: (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 4-7 average size vehicles) (1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block (4) 4" MF Suede applicators
Features of Cquartz UK Edition 50 ml.
- A special edition Cquartz formulated for cold temperature environments.
- The high purity ensures that your vehicle has the most transparent glass coat film possible over the surface.
- What's more, the anti-calcium effect provided by Cquartz UK Edition prevents mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle's surface so water spots can be wiped off without any effort.
- Kit Includes: (1) 50ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition (Approximately 4-7 average size vehicles) (1) CarPro Foam Applicator Block (4) 4" MF Suede applicators
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
Specifications of Cquartz UK Edition 50 ml.
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 4.7 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||10cqk50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10cqk50|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: