2010-12 Mustang Classic GT Chin Spoiler
Introduced in mid-2009, the '10 Mustang features a complete redesign of the body that is sure to catch a lot of attention after the success of its predecessor. The new model Mustang features less harsh styling with a sportier look that remains very distinguished, especially because of the front fascia. Compliment your Mustang's aggressive front end with the CDC's GT Chin Spoiler. This component blends with the natural lines of the lower fascia, creating an intimidating appearance that retains a fresh, factory look. This chin spoiler also brings the Mustang closer to the road which greatly improves the vehicle's stance.
Features of 2010-12 Mustang Classic GT Chin Spoiler
- CDC uses the same injection molded TPO material Ford uses for the front and rear fascias to ensure an OEM quality, fit and finish,
- Chin is molded in textured black and is designed to be installed right out of the box. The light texture can also be smoothed and painted to match the color of the vehicle.
- The chin installs easily using all factory mounting locations with supplied hardware and 3M Acrylic Bonding Tape.
- Backed by CDC's Lifetime Warranty
- Two integrated uprade options available: Fog Lamp Kit and Brake Cooling Ducts
Specifications of 2010-12 Mustang Classic GT Chin Spoiler
|Brand||Classic Design Concepts|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1011-7001-01|
|OEM Part Number||1011-7001-01|
|ABPA Partslink Number||1011-7001-01|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: