Your shopping cart is empty!
DS18 DS-PROKA1100.2 1,100 Watts Two Channels Amplifier
Size:1100 Watts |Style:2 Channels |Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Features of DS18 DS-PROKA1100.2 1,100 Watts Two Channels Amplifier
- Designed and Engineered in the US and Manufactured in Korea, the PRO-KA1100.2 is a class AB bridgeable amplifier that runs stable into 4-Ohms bridged or 2-Ohms stereo load. It has a PWM MOSFET power supply and an input sensitivity (gain) control variable.
- RMS @ 4-OHMS: 2 X 55W, RMS @ 2-OHMS: 2 X 80W, RMS @ 1-OHM: N/A, RMS @ 4-OHMS BRIDGED: 1 X 170W
- 18dB octave crossover slope, Low and High Pass crossover variable with a FULL/LPF/HPF selectable switch, variable bass boost variable control, signal input and line out RCA connectors, wired remote controller (optional)
- Multi-way protection circuitry (thermal/over current/speaker short/speaker DC protection). Bass Boost at 45Hz: 0-12dB. Frequency Response: 7Hz-40KHz. THD @ 4 Ohms: <0.1%. Channel Separation: 75dB
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1, Input Sensitivity: 6V - 200mV, Tested Voltage & THD: 14.4V & Less than 0.1% THD, Operating Voltage: DC10V-16V
Specifications of DS18 DS-PROKA1100.2 1,100 Watts Two Channels Amplifier
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: