Fiebing's Suede and Roughout Dye
Dyes, brightens, and restores suede and roughout shoes, boots, handbags etc. Not for man-made fabric. 4 oz. bottle. Single wool dauber included. For best results, clean your suede with a brush and a cleaner to remove dirt and shiny areas before applying the dye. Check out the instructions tab below for step-by-step directions.
Features of Fiebing's Suede and Roughout Dye
- Most recognized penetrating leather and suede dye in the world
- Brings life back to faded suede and roughout shoes, boots, jackets and more
- Permanently dyes all of your new suede and nappy leather creations and crafts
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Includes a single wool dauber applicator
Specifications of Fiebing's Suede and Roughout Dye
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: